Monday, January 29, 2007

Cowl


This costume design popped into my head at the gym earlier tonight. I also needed a break from doing my art pieces.

I don't really like this drawing. I had a better idea in my head - but it looks like one of those costume designs that will either look like a fun super-villainess costume in a comicbook, or a really cheesy runway outfit by a TH (Trying Hard) fashion designer. And I'm afraid it's the latter. Ohmigod, she's so cheesy looking!!! It's that pose. Ugh. I kinda like the fact that the face reminds me of Jodie Kidd though. Or at least, her mannequin, but, uhm, that's it.

Ah well, I'm at least drawing something everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, dear G, she reminds me of a dominatrix about to take a right shit on a kneeling client's upturned face.

George G said...

I think your imagination is a tad too vivid. Or is this from memory? heh.