Friday, March 23, 2007

I drew something last night


But didn't post it immediately. Had a date.

I went out to a Broadway premiere with one of the show's stars' agent, and he was the perfect gentleman and so affectionate throughout the evening. It was a nice, conventional date: a show, dinner, drinks at a party at Tavern On The Green, all dressed up in suits (well, it was a theatre crowd, so I toned things down a bit - me in my Japanese cropped Lad Musician suit, no leather tie, plain white shirt, silver belt and patent leather pointy shoes). We got a bit sloshed, so I really didn't have the time nor wherewithal to do a full drawing. So I did this. But I so rarely have A Date. Hell, I was a corsage away from being a high school girl. The conventional nature of it all was kinda thrilling.

No comments: