Monday, April 23, 2007

Glam Rocker


So I completely revamped the drawing and concept, and started from a very 80s fashion standpoint. I like the simplicity of the outfit in a drawing, but I'm not sure about it standing the test of time in a comic book as a character. In any case, she'd look very up-to-the-minute in 2007! Silver tights and above-elbow length gloves (Fashion's accessory of choice nowadays, although old hat for super-heroines), paying homage to her old disco outfit; au courant lucite platform wedges built into the tights (very Balenciaga) and a simple tee in clingy holographic latex or lurex (I can't decide, but techno fabrics will be all the rage next spring, trust me), in an Yves Klein blue, printed with her starburst logo recalling her blue outfit. Tres trendy!

No comments: