Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nautilus, Done


Well, I figure she's like some human jellyfish that needs her containment suit to hold her ectoplasmic energies together, not unlike Wildfire of the Legion of Superheroes. Otherwise, the ectoplasm would just radiate outward. I figure her headpiece/armor helps regulate the energies toward her head, closer to her mind, which would allow her greater control, and are the reason for her codename. haven't decided what her energies actually do, but the exercise was to design a character around an animal theme, but I figure I didn't need to suss out her whole story.

Yes, I'm a geek.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh


my



gawd.

I love it!
I need to become independently wealthy and hire you to draw my personal comic book scripts for the rest of your life.

George G said...

Haw! There are always ways to bribe me... ;-)

lucidiocy said...

G~
Excellent superhero concept and I
love the detail of little tentacles
encircling her waist, which, come to think of it, could start a whole new fashion trend...

and I can just envision the inevitable conversation with my hubby,

"Yes honey, I KNOW it's $2,000, but I simply MUST have that fabulous George G tentacle belt!"

~T

George G said...

Hah! $2000 would be cheap considering the manufacturing costs of less than a dozen! Can't have too many around, you know...

lucidiocy said...

G~

Well, It's Spring Fling already, if you want those belts out by the Fall fashion shows, you better get Kracken.

haha "Kracken", get it!?

ok, ok,

don't hit me.

~T