Friday, May 4, 2007

Guerilla Pinups


I draw these cartoon girls from time to time. They were always something I did, but I really got into them one day when I ran into a Citibank ATM vestibule to take shelter from a sudden thunderstorm. To while away the time while it poured outside, I took out some deposit slips (they had three copies at that time) and drew these bikini-clad or naked cartoon pinups cavorting all over the 2nd (and because of the carbon copy, third) copies of the slips. Then I put them back into the paper slots. That way, when people made deposits and filled in the slips, it wouldn't be until they took out the middle customer copy that they would see it full of naked girls. Ever since then, any time I would go into an ATM machine vestibule, I'd doodle on deposit slips and put them back into the slots for unwary bank customers.

3 comments:

lucidiocy said...

hahaha!

I'm stealing that!

Oh wait,

I can't draw.

Thanks for the smile George,

~T

Anonymous said...

LOL!

That's so awesome. In an awful way. I like her heels.

George G said...

Between her and Zenaida, my ladies may be half naked, but they will be shod!

And Tamar, I love my crazy nekkid ladies. I drew one on a table paper at a restaurant, and my companions ripped it out to keep because they seem so... happy to be naked!