Monday, May 28, 2007

Wait


I totally knew I didn't do a drawing for yesterday, because I realized it as I lay in bed... one that wasn't my own. But hey, I knew I'd make up for it today.

After getting home this afternoon, I was so hung over from way too much champagne at dinner and at the subsequent movie that I needed some brunchy food to cut the alcohol (especially since last night's movie date seemed eager to get his workday started so I didn't press to get food together). While waiting to get served at La Bottega, the cute waitperson/host became the object of my attention, so I decided to sketch him while I waited for my brunch date Rima to arrive and keep me company. I didn't have anything else in my bag to draw on but an old receipt, but any ol' sheet will do with me...

No comments: