Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Merged

I'm not sure where any of this is going. I'm just making it up as I go along. It's certainly fun just to play, but if it weren't for accountability on this blog, I probably would have abandoned this experiment by now since it's not seeming worthwhile. I'm certainly finding some of the older 'parts' of this collage at odds.

Here's the off-kilter guy:


And here's the composition as it seems to be evolving. Not sure what to make of it. It's getting more sinister, though:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like an illustration for an edgar-allan poe novel.

Anonymous said...

If I'm being honest I like off-kilter guy solo. He doesn't fit with the collage. There seems to be an entire story going on around his face, his posture, etc. Which is lost when he joins the other piece.

Just my quarter of a cent.

Ben