Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Perfect Hair


I did something I seldom ever do now that I no longer style mannequin wigs (yes, I used to): I studied a hairstyle to see how it was done. The subject of my scrutiny was Tyra Banks on her talk show, which was on while I was doing cardio at the gym. The hair had that Jaclyn Smith look from the 70s, but as I looked at it, I realized how contrived it all was since it barely ever moved when Tyra did. It was the perfect hairstyle as rendered by teenage girls in the late 70s. But at least Jaclyn's popped a lock over her eye in the Charlie's Angel's opening sequence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you used to style wigs! I didn't even know that was a profession, lol. That's cool!

The colors make this one, as do the lines (as usual lol). So fluid!

Unknown said...

its wabby!!!!

lucidiocy said...

I wish my hair was so perfect.

BUT

I have to MOVE! Because I was BORN to DANCE!

and of course,I was born to have my bangs plastered to my forehead, the majority of any given evening, with hairspray and sweat.