Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ryan S.

I found myself missing Ryan, a friend I haven't seen in a while. So I decided to work some more on his portrait, which isn't as relevant anymore because he's looking a ton better nowadays - all chiseled features and hair. And muscles. And abs. Lots and lots of abs.

I'm not quite sure what the style is that I'm going for with this drawing. I kinda wanted to clean it up, but everytime I do, I make sure to mess it up again. I guess it needs to be sketchy. Not done yet... or is it?

5 comments:

David Berube BerubeArt said...

I think it's done and wonderful.
It has a quality of movement to it because of your choice in technique and colors used that's quite appealing.

George G said...

Thanks, David. I'm not 100% sure I won't tinker with it ay further, but thanks for the vote of confidence!

Unknown said...

Wow! love it! it makes me wanna meet Ryan.

ojhofer said...

i don't like it, kidding:)
...is intense!

George G said...

Ryan's eyes really are that intense - he's a very attractive man. I was the first person to ever ask him to model/be photographed, and now he's doing a lot of modeling.