Saturday, September 6, 2008

Drunken Forgetfulness


I was so drunk last night after my work event and my friend Robert's after party (I stayed a little longer because it started to rain and I was wearing my new Margiela shoes, so I opted for inebriation instead of soggy leather), that I forgot to do a sketch. Well, that's not true. I actually redid my 80s drawing a bit during the day, but I completely replaced the older one so I have no proof of work whatsoever. So here's an older lady updo for yesterday.

I was so distracted, after the huge work event and feeling I missed out on Roberts show, that I made an egregious error. I didn't realize it until this afternoon at 2 what I had forgotten to do, even aside from the drawings, that it's left a pall on my ...well, my life. My close friends will know what I mean, but I'm leaving it cryptic for here.

No comments: