Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stripped

Yes, I know that a striped shirt is spelled 'striped,' but I'm feeling a bit stripped of everything I hold dear right now, and I'm not sure where it all leads... the job situation is finally changing, but to what I do no know yet, a constant companion of two years is leaving and it may be that we end on bad terms, and my Tuesday morning meeting, the one I'm going to today which will be hopefully the last, always leaves me bereft of energy from being too early... This is a sketch for last night, as I had a dinner party for 6 people and didn't get to finish up until way past 1 am...

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Stripped is code for "chance to start anew". I know that only because I've had to face that down twice in the last five years. Painful at times, but worth it in the end.

Fear not. Heron will be there to walk you through to scary parts.

And I could order a few things from you as well.

George G said...

Thank you Joanie. I'll try and do a Heron pic again tomorrow. He's been the bright spot lately.

Unknown said...

aww sorry to hear that.