Friday, November 5, 2010

Wide and Cropped

I spent two whole days writing out a business proposal, and the last thing I want to do is work on anything. So I shopped for more pants on my favorite Japanese websites. One thing that happens when you do a lot of this kind of thing is you subtly narrow your focus to what strikes you. I'll still hunting down the pleated and baggy at the hips, narrow from the knees down silos, but now I'm considering the cropped versions that are maybe a bit flared on straight on the bottom... I dunno why, it's such a theoretically ugly silhouette, but I'm just so entranced with it. I really know myself and my instincts usually play right by me even when the rest of the country will look at me with one eyebrow cocked...

OMG I'm so tired I can barely render a face... I better go to sleep...

No comments: