Friday, December 10, 2010

Gym Guy: Pretty Girl

There's a guy at my gym who is the opposite of everything I'd want to draw, and as a result, he's kind of easy to draw... and spot. He's bulky without having much definition, and he has a penchant for wearing spaghetti-strap, racer-back women's camisoles as workout gear, presumably because he can't find menswear items that he deems will amply show off his chest. It's quite appalling, actually, as the straps tend to have a way of getting caught by his exposed nipples. Why am I calling him Pretty Girl? One day I opened up one of the lockers I normally use, and it was empty except for a clothing tag left on its floor. The brand logo read "Pretty Girl." I knew exactly who had left it there.

This is last night's post since I was having internet access issues and couldn't log on to update my blog.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

OMG this is freaking HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE this series! I wish I worked out at your gym so I could see these characters in real life. Too bad they don't know they're internet celebrities!!! I wish you could take spy photos & post them. hehe :D