Monday, February 21, 2011

Annoying Perfection

I got to the gym very late this evening so I rushed through the locker room to change, but next to me was this really good looking guy who made me slow down. I took one look at his hair and thought, nicely groomed but a bit 80s, in hopes of discrediting someone who seemed just too perfect at first glance (I can be bitter that way). Well, as soon as he started dressing up, I was enthralled, first by the bright red belt (contrast accessorizing!) on his navy, slim and cropped chinos (ankle length! He was gorgeous and fashionable!)(damn him), then by the perfectly-fitting, chunky shawl-collared pullover (which revealed heretofore unnoticed and enviable chest definition) and finally by his perfectly-matched-to-his chinos blue socks, all anchored by perfectly au courant neutral suede bucks. How I hated him and his perfection... which of course means I wanted to lick him really badly.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

I had the same reaction when I saw Nigel Barker last night (wanting to lick him). I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps I need to get out more. (But Lord is that man gorgeous!)

Brandon said...

Hubba hubba! I'm glad I don't work out at your gym. Too many gorgeous guys would distract me AND make me feel like crap. I do the exact same thing you describe--immediately look for flaws in someone I find appallingly and appealingly perfect. Beauty--how I love to hate it. :P

Brandon said...

Gorgeous people like that should at least have the decency to dress bad! Well there's always the hope that he's an a**hole. But he's probably nice. So he's gorgeous, fashionable, and nice. Grounds for punishment. But only after being fully licked, of course. :D

George G said...

I think it would allay my frustrations a bit if he turned out to be a high class hooker.