Monday, May 30, 2011

Mannequin Walk, 2

There was...is... something not quite right about my figure's anatomy, and I'm constantly retooling it to make it work. Right now, it looks like there's something wrong with his torso where it meets his pelvis... and maybe his ass is too round. Oy. This is what happens when I'm just drawing from a mental image. It's so much easier to have a reference and , even if things don't look quite right because you never would have put those body parts there, that's just the way things are. Here, I suppose i'm working from a flawed mental image, based on something I looked at but didn't study. I cut, pasted, erased and redrew so much of it, but it really doesn't look like I did much, does it? Still, it looks a bit better, even if I did change the angle a bit to try and make things work. Le sigh.

2 comments: