Friday, June 24, 2011

Bathrobe Beauties

I'm somewhat exhausted but completely thrilled to be working on illustrations. It's exhilarating to be on an actual job that isn't necessarily some sort of afterthought (which more than a few of my illustration projects at my last position felt), having gone through the briefing process, the writing of a detailed contract, and now getting started in earnest with initial sketches. I did a lot more than I needed to, but I've been excited about I'll be creating! I've spent the last couple of weeks sussing out techniques, and the last couple of days figuring out poses, which I'm showing in my rough sketch form here. I hope that this project really comes to fruition...!

Lalala, I'm just relaxing here in myself, spending quality time with my plush bathrobe in front of my wind machine...

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I love the wash behind the figures. And if I could end up feeling "lalalala" in a robe? I'd totally buy it!