Friday, April 13, 2012

The Shower

This is another terrible drawing, but I'm suffering from lack of sleep. My downstairs neighbor's bathroom apparently had a leak coming from the ceiling, and our super somehow traced it to my bathroom, but he wasn't sure how. Enter the plumber, whose appointment was inconveniently scheduled for between 8 and 11 in this morning. And because I had bought tickets for and scheduled to see Cabin In The Woods at the midnight screening the night before, I ended up having barely 3 hours sleep before he arrived. My super kept suggesting it was my shower head, but the plumber took one look at the bathroom fixtures and called the issue in less than 3 minutes: one of the knobs just needed a newer nut or something like that. My super still insisted that I should change my shower head because it was leaking, but I don't know if he was just doing that to save face.

No comments: