Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thrice

I really shouldn't be starting new piece with so many others I haven't finished yet but I'm going with where my inspiration takes me. A friend of a friend told me that that was a mark of an artist... although one could argue I just have ADD...!  I thought about finishing up some pieces that are really close to being done, but I really prefer to do that sort of detailing when I'm in that kind of mood. I know myself enough that if I try and work on it when I really am not primed for it, I can just waste my time and/or ruin the piece. And with all the Photoshop work I've been doing for a client these past three days, I just don't have the wherewithal to "work" again. So, here's the start of a piece I had planned over a month ago. It joins the growing list of things I will hope to finish soon (ish). Maybe I should make a list instead of keeping them in my head.

No comments: