Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Substi-shoes

I've been swamped with work these past couple of days, and it won't let up for the rest of the week either. I'm a bit frustrated I cant work on my personal illustration projects, but the money jobs are actually fun, if not as lucrative. Still, I'm doing an illustration job, which is always a plus nowadays as I try to build a more active portfolio of illustrations. But because things are in the thumbnail stage, I can't actually show the work, so here is an altered version as a substitute. Okay, well I cropped it tight and added those bows, which aren't so much my design but based on something by Carven, although I dunno if Guillaume Henry'd have done them in as very 80s pumps which I originally had to draw (don't ask, all will be revealed in due time if I get the okay from the client).

No comments: