Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kitsune

Among the (suddenly I realize) many projects I'm doing concurrently, I have to design some non-denominational holiday cards. I've done this for this client several times before, and it really tests my creativity to do something I think is graphically cool, but in the style they like (MoMA cards), and not religiously restrictive. So how's a fox in the snow? (Kitsune, for those who don't know, is 'fox' in Japanese)

I also made some blue jay and cardinal drawings, which I think turned out reeeally cute!  That cardinal looks kinda mean hehe.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

I love the birds! I would wrap presents in them, send cards with them, decorate a bathroom in them, and I would wear a shirt with them.

George G said...

Well I might reuse them for a paper company, so you never know!

Joanie said...

oooh! if that happens you have to let me know and I'll tell everyone! But mostly I'll hug them and pet them and squeeze them and call them "George", like in the Bugs Bunny cartoon.