Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Framed 8

I ran into my model for this piece, Isauro, when I went to the gym this evening (well, afternoon if you discount how early the sun sets) and he appears to be growing his hair out. So I need to finish this before he doesn't resemble his portrait! I totally cheated though and didn't finish last night, and kept refining it well into the next night - I really wanted to finsih it. And it's pretty close to done - just need to stop a bit, and come back to it later and see if I'm satisfied with the progress. But for now it looks good.

Another reason I delayed was in my numbering system, this was drawing number 2000!  But that's kinda weird since I know that sometimes I have multiple entries for a day and they all have the same number, but additionally, my blog count says I have about 2190 posts, which may include notes and alerts, but I can't think I would have done about 200 non-drawing posts. Still, in almost 6 years, I suppose it's highly possible.

No comments: